We will process your orders within 2-3 business days. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties and customs, this fee is separate from shipping and differs from country to country. If you are required to pay duty and taxes this will be sent to you after purchase. Please note this differs for each country code.
Please be sure to include your phone number and email
Pre-order means that the product is not currently in stock, and you must place your order as per normal if you'd like to secure your size before the item arrives with us.
The benefit of purchasing Pre-order items is that you will secure your size without risking the item becoming sold out shortly after listing it online.
You will proceed through the checkout as usual & make full payment when making a Pre-order. Your order will only be shipped upon arrival of the ordered Pre-Order item/s, usually as per the date suggested on the product page at the time of order placement.
Please note dates are not guaranteed, and delays may occur, mainly due to the production timeline as we only produce in small batches.
HOW LONG IS SHIPPING DURING COVID-19 ?
Due to the overwhelming demand for deliveries across the world, as well as modified practices by our shipping partners to keep their workforce and customers safe, customers should anticipate parcel delays for the foreseeable future. Local Post is responding to unprecedented parcel volumes and has suspended all service guarantees, including Express post. Therefore, we are unable to give you an accurate estimate of your parcel's arrival date. Please use the provided tracking information to check online for the most up to date information on the shipment. Delays of several days or even weeks are not uncommon at this time. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
We will continue to support our customers before, during, and after the buying & shipping process. However, we cannot re-ship orders or flag them for investigation with the same practicality as before the COVID-19 pandemic due to these long and worldwide delays. Thank you for being our customer, and we appreciate your support more than ever at this time.
CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
You will receive an email on confirmation of your order and another email with a tracking number will be sent to you once your order has been dispatched.
Standard Shipping Via Postal Service:
DUTIES & TAXES**
You will be liable for all import duties, customs, and taxes; these will be due at or after delivery. We cannot advise you what the cost will be as these charges can vary according to country; please contact your local customs office to find out more information if you are unsure of the expenses.
We are legally required to claim the actual price of products purchased, and our shipping system automatically enters this information into the customs documents it creates.
We are unable to offer a refund for taxes/duties.
**We've included import duties, customs, and taxes in the shipping price for EU and UK.
- We strictly do not re-direct orders once dispatched, so please double-check the address provided before confirming your order.
- We CANNOT send to PO BOX addresses
- We are not liable for lost, stolen, or damaged products.
- Any international orders unclaimed will be sent back to us, and the customer will be expected to pay for re-delivery.
- If you refuse a shipment from HÁI Swimwear, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any import fees, duties, and/or taxes incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to HÁI Swimwear. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund. In the instance that the return fee exceeds the amount of the merchandise plus shipping costs, the package will be abandoned, and you will not be refunded.